HP Envy 4520 printer is a outstanding printer having multi-work gadget. It is a adaptable machine from which you can print, scan, copy and fax the documents very easily. This printer offers some exceptional features that helps in providing the high-quality printing and filtering. It has the ability to print the document of 200 word record with 20PPM in addition to 1500 word regular.
123.hp.com/setup 4520 also supports mobile printing and wireless printing. If you want to take a print out from your mobile device then you have to download and install ePrint on your device. In case, if you want to take out print out from your iPhone i.e. iOS operating system then you have to download Apple AirPrint in your device.
Steps of Google Cloud Print for HP Envy 4520 Printer
By using the Google Cloud Print, you can print the documents, files, images from any network-enabled device from your HP Envy 4520 printer. For this process, you do not need to download and install any driver or software.
How You can Enable Cloud Print from Your Mobile Phones?
There are some few simple steps that you have to follow to enable cloud print. It is the first steps that is required for Google Cloud print process:
- Ensure that your computer or laptop have installed an updated standard browsers as well as operating system such as Linux, Mozilla, Chrome, Windows XP, OS X v10.7 or newer.
- Create your account on Google.
- After that, check that your printer is connected to the same network as your device has.
- Switch on your HP Envy 4520 printer.
- Now, sign into your Google account from any updated web browser. We prefer to use Chrome.
- Open settings window and select Show Advanced Settings.
- Under the manage button, click on Google Cloud Print option.
- Now, you have to register your device under the option of New Devices. Here, your HP Envy 4520 printer will be listed.
- The alternative method is you can list your HP Envy 4520 printer under My device. Here, you have to choose Manage to list your printer.
How to Print a Document from HP Envy 4520 using Cloud Print?
- Firstly, you have to open any updated web browser. We suggest you to prefer Chrome.
- Sign in to your Google account by entering username and password.
- Go to Google Cloud Print Jobs and click on Print.
- Click at upload a file to print and select a file by going to my computer and a place where you have placed your file.
- Open the document that you want to print by clicking on the print option.